DoV for Italy admissions | Italian university admission DOV
DoV for Italy admissions +91 – 8178554578 | The Declaration of value is a document which provides value of your education in the Italy as per their -education standard. This is awarded to a specific person by an institution belonging to an educational system other than the Italian one.
It is issued by Italian diplomatic authorities (embassy or consulate office) operating in the country. In India it is Italian embassy Delhi, Italian Consulate Kolkata and Italian Consulate Mumbai. DoV is printed on their letterhead with their stamp and concern officer signatures.
Following documents are required for DoV
- Authenticated and apostilled highest degree – in original
- Authenticated and apostilled mark sheet/transcript – in original
- Italian translation of the degree / mark sheet
- Photocopy of the originals (degree / mark sheet – both front and back)
- Invitation / acceptance letter from the Italian University /Company (as applicable)
- Photocopy of the passport (first and last page)
Once all above documents are ready then you have to get done the following before applying for DoV:
- Apostille Attestation
Once all the 3 steps are completed, then one can apply for DoV to the concern Italian diplomatic authority.
Do I need to apply for a Declaration of Value?
If you have completed your education in India and planning for higher education or job from Italy, you need to apply for a Declaration of Value
When should I start to apply for a Declaration of Value?
To start this process you need to have obtained your degree in case of Bachelor and Passing certificate in case of 12th passed out. We recommend that you start the procedure as soon as you get confirmation / acceptance from Italian University.
We can be contacted for all the complete process or any above-mentioned steps in this regard.